Christmas is just around the corner. Get your generators ready, unpack your decorations and gather your crew.
The 2018 Lake Harding Christmas Boat Parade will be held on December 8, 2018.
Details for the Parade:
- Register your boat and provide the number of crew members by November 24, 2018 to Bill Wadsworth: email@example.com
- As a safety precaution, Pat Douglas’ undecorated boat will lead the parade again this year (Thanks, Pat)
- The boats should gather at 5:30 (sharp) in the area behind the islands near the Young’s boathouse
- Judging begins at 5:45. Boats should line up and parade in front of the Young’s boathouse for viewing. The boat driver should loudly shout their last name as they pass the boathouse so the judges can identity each entry (lights from the decorated boats make it difficult to recognize the boat occupants)
- The Young’s will host the after party FOR THE PARTICIPANTS ONLY (Thanks, Monica and Richard)
- At the close of the parade, use the wharf located at the white house on the left of the Young’s boathouse to secure your boat
- LHA will provide BBQ and sides. Please bring your own beverage, an appetizer or dessert to share
- After dinner, the judges will announce the winners: Best of Show and Most Original
We hope to see you on December 8th for a night of fun!
Lake Harding Association